SAIMS 2023 Conference
We invite you to send submissions for the 34th SAIMS Conference hosted by Akademia
The theme for this year is Management Potential P3: Possibilities, Pioneering and Progress
Come share your pioneering research ideas so that we can progress towards a better future filled with new possibilities.
1. Choose SAIMS 2023
2. Gather your ideas
3. Prepare your submission
4. Follow author guidelines
5. Submit your paper via Conf tool
6. Wait for the outcome
7. Receive the outcome
8. Apply any corrections
9. Upload final submission
10. Enjoy SAIMS 2023
Papers can be submitted in one of the two streams.
1. Competitive papers
- Complete research papers on any focus area related to the theme of the conference.
2. Work-in-progress papers
- Report proposals for future research, incomplete research, ongoing research or ideas for future research in order to generate feedback on any topic listed above or related to the theme of the conference.
- All full-length competitive papers and work-in-progress abstracts will be subjected to a double-blind peer-review process.
- Only full-length papers published in the conference proceedings will qualify for subsidy purposes. If, after the double-blind peer review process and acceptance, you do not wish to publish your full paper in the conference proceedings, you must communicate this clearly to the conference organisers within a month of acceptance, and a two-page summary still needs to be provided for publication.
- Papers that do not comply with the format requirements of submissions will be returned to authors for corrections.
- A maximum of two papers may be presented by one individual.
- Please ensure that the names of the authors do not appear anywhere in the submission.